Does your role require you to work with data and analyse it?
Analytics data is abundant across the globe. To be accurate, unstructured data is abundant and approximately 90% of the world's data is unstructured. However, this datum is extremely useful as they allow us to catch a glimpse of the underlying information in its rawest form.
Imagine being able to analyse sentiments about your company as customers communicate on social media, customer service logs, and web chats. Imagine turning this raw content into highly valuable business insight, using text analysis, and interactive data visualisation.
There is more: Gartner estimates that there will be more than 20 million devices on IoT by year 2020. Can you imagine the amount of data that transacts from M2M (machine to machine)?
From data scientists to data analysts, business developers to financial officers, if you are required to work with data, attend Innovation Tour Eindhoven to:
- Learn how to visualise the concepts to analysing unstructured data and discuss use cases with others in the industry;
- Learn how to drive your business value from loT, which include embedded data analytics; and
- Have the opportunity to listen to speakers with practical and thoughtful approaches, allowing you to understand what is possible with analytics.
Does your role require you to shape customer experience?
In a March article from Mckinsey "From touchpoints to journeys: Seeing the world as customers do
", it states clearly that the customer experience is not made up of all the perfect touchpoints but rather, the experience of the entire journey as a whole.
This makes absolute sense, as emotions are a cluttering of senses and not a single isolated reaction. However, without technology to aggregate the seemingly random experience, it is next to impossible to bring a customer across, a completely customized journey.
From marketers to business developers, digital experience officers to customer relation officers, if you are require to shape customers' experience, attend Innovation Tour Eindhoven to:
- Get updates on the latest technology in marketing that will bring customer experiences closer to your enterprise;
- Learn how to maximize your customers lifetime value, as well as what helps marketers in their everyday digital operations; and
- Have the opportunity to discuss potential solutions to real life problems, with marketing other consultants in the industry.
Does your role require you manage transactions with vendors, suppliers and customers?
Most enterprises are still midway to maturity on their B2B integration journey1
. A recent survey by SCM World shows the overall maturity of 2.8 out of 5.0 with the most common issue of keeping pace with business growth both upstream and downstream. Furthermore, the survey shows a shift in the relationship between all the stakeholders from transactional operations to consolidated partnerships.
IT, EDI, and B2B professionals now have more to contend with as the landscape for B2B integration has shifted and there are more demands for acceleration, collaboration, and data insights. Real-time demand and supply data coupled with multi-tier network will be the next change in the next maturity push before the demand for the "generative" stage sets in.
Innovation Tour Eindhoven has dedicated breakout sessions for professionals involved in B2B integration to obtain access to the following:
From IT leaders to B2B/EDI Managers, supply chain to finance officers, if you are require to manage B2B integrations and processes, attend Innovation Tour Eindhoven to:
1From SCM World B2B Integration Maturity Survey
- Determine your enterprise's B2B integration maturity level and advance your B2B environment;
- Learn how to globalize and standardize your supply chains; and
- Learn to leverage loT compliance using the integration platform to shape your current environment to better suit your needs.